Monday, October 17, 2011

Cozy Cool


Chicago style

Beth Nelson style

fall style

fall style

The goods:
• over sized gray sweater from Gap
• navy skinny cords from J.Crew
• chartreuse suede slingbacks from Nine West
• men's watch, IGWT bangle
• rhinestone earrings from J.Crew


It's one of those perfect 60 degree autumn days where you can get away with a big, warm sweater and no jacket. I scored this cozy, gray number (with one of those hand-warmer-pouch-things I love) at the rummage sale for a whopping $3 (I mean, the dry cleaning cost more!). It's one of those pieces that you just want to cuddle up in with a big cup of hot cocoa ... unfortunately work got in the way of that plan today. I broke up the dark gray and navy with my super-bright shoes! These suede slingbacks are another autumn-appropriate pair of kicks for this lovely fall weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment