Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things ...

I switch handbags often, so I have a mini checklist of items that make the transfer. Below are some of my faves that travel with me everywhere, aside from my wallet and phone, they are all I need!

 



Clockwise from top:

Christian Dior 'Creme de Rose' lip balm. First, there's the adorable retro packaging, but the balm inside is amazing. It's creamy, not sticky, has a hint of rose sent and provides SPF10. I have become such a fan, I keep back-up pots in my drawer so I won't go a day without it! (kinda silly, I know). Available here.


My Eiffel Tower key chain. Steve gave this to me a few years ago, before I had ever visited Paris. Back then, I would look at it and dream of visiting the City of Light. Now, it reminds me of our fantastic trip there last year, the beautiful sights and the week we got engaged!

Chloé rollerball eau de toilette. I love this scent, I can always pick up the notes of rose and lily of the valley. It's subtle enough to wear all day, and the rollerball is great for reapplying at night. Available here.

Peter Thomas Roth brush-on SPF45. This is my favorite find yet! I am religious about wearing sunscreen everyday, but this doubles as a fantastic finishing powder. It's translucent and gives a matte finish while providing super sun protection all day. Available here

EO Products. I am constantly on the hunt for the best lavender scent — it's my favorite! EO is an organic skincare line and their lavender is the best I've found yet! I use their hand soap at home and carry their sanitizer everywhere. Available here.

Stila 'stay all day' eyeliner pen. I have been testing black liquid liners for some time now and Stila has won my heart. Finally, a tip fine enough to create the super, duper subtle cat eye that I want. I like that it's a pen form and not the brush & pot combo too, it makes for a more streamlined process. Available here



No comments:

Post a Comment