Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My So-Called Style


my so called life

I was home sick today, so I never got out of my t-shirt and leggings, but I did catch a mini marathon of My So-Called Life on the Sundance channel! I loved this show when it first aired (Jordan Catalano was reason enough to watch!). I couldn't help but notice how "in" Angela is right now ... the hiker boots, the layers ... her entire wardrobe can be found in stores now.


my so called life



































clockwise from top:
• plaid shirt, $19 from Forever21
• vintage Levi sherpa jacket, $35 from Etsy
• brown hiker boots, $59 from ModCloth
• floral dress, $45 from Mikkat Market
• brown crossbody bag, $39 from Urban Outfitters


... of course this wouldn't be complete without a shot of Jordan. 

1990s style

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I loved this show. Jordan... hotness. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete