Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Red, White & Gold


Chicago style

Beth Nelson style

fall style

fall style

The goods:
• tuxedo blouse from Forever21
• red wide leg trousers by Buffalo David Bitton
• tan peep toe mary janes from Charles David
• vintage gold choker from Sophia Vintage on Oak Street
• vintage Casio watch and In God We Trust gold bangle


Red is my favorite color (though you'd never know it with all the black and neutrals that I wear). To me, a bold red represents vitality and confidence, and even as an accent color (like on finger nails or an evening clutch) it adds that much needed punch. Today, however, I'm pulling out all the stops with fire engine red pants! I don't own too many garments this bright and bold, but they're great to keep on hand for oh, I don't know ... that random 75 degree October day when you feel like stoppin' some traffic.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the red pants, love the outfit. And love that I got to see how cute this looked in person. :)

    ReplyDelete