Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Black & White Wednesday


Chicago style

Beth Nelson style

Chicago vintage

Beth Nelson style

The goods:
• white dress from Aritzia
• black leggings by Tart from Nordstrom Rack
• black wedge booties from Nine West
• necklaces from Stitch and two vintage finds
• brass chain bracelet from J.Crew, IGWT gold bangle
• leopard ring from Topshop 


I told myself I was just going to window shop for myself in New York last weekend, but when I passed the wonderful windows of Aritzia in Soho, I had to stop in. The entire store was stocked with a beautiful mix of classic, tailored pieces and edgy silhouettes. I spent a good portion of the morning there, trying on anything and everything that caught my eye. I came away with this sweet, silk dress ... perfect for layering in cold months and pairing with sandals when it gets warmer. I know I said I don't buy things while traveling that I can find in Chicago, but it wasn't until I was checking out that the sales person told me there are two locations here! One at Water Tower Place and one at Northbrook Court. Best news I've heard in a while - until I saw they're having a big sale starting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment