Monday, November 28, 2011

Gray Day


Chicago style

Beth Nelson style

Chicago vintage

Beth Nelson style

The goods:
• gray ruffle coat and black knit hat from J.Crew
• black pencil skirt by Citizens of Humanity
• black HUE tights from Nordstrom Rack
• black wedge booties from Nine West


Thanks to the slightly sunny morning for helping me out of bed after such a nice long weekend! With 4 days off, I finally caught up on home projects, errands, and even started my holiday shopping with some black Friday deals! I didn't bother getting out too early though, since there were deals to be had all day long ... I reserve my early morning shopping for the after Christmas sales. Last year, I scored this coat and hat for a fraction of the original price at J.Crew. Let the countdown to the holidays (and post holiday bargains) begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment