Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Le Jacket Francais


Vintage French style

French style

vintage style

vintage style

vintage style


The goods:
• vintage black and white jacket from France
• dark denim from J.Crew

• black and leopard wedge booties from Vince Camuto
• vintage gold clip on earrings from rummage sale
• black square ring from Lori's Shoes
• IGWT gold bangle and men's watch


I found this jacket in a little vintage shop in Nice, France last year (along with this dress). I first grabbed it for the black and cream color (I can't pass up a good black jacket), and I loved the structured shoulder pads and the strange-but-cool built in white vest with one button! The shop girl tried to convince me to wear it without anything underneath, but I have yet to try that (and I don't think the office is the place to test out the look).

No comments:

Post a Comment