Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday Prep


Chicago Vintage style

Chicago style

Beth Nelson style

Beth Nelson style


The goods:
• pinstripe button down shirt from Mango
• black cashmere sweater from Kohl's
• black skirt from Forever21
• black HUE tights from Nordstrom Rack
• black buckle booties from ModCloth
• leopard ring from Topshop
• gold choker from Sophia vintage, Chicago


Pairing a button down shirt and short skirt reminds me a little of Cher from Clueless (one of my absolute favorites and always brings back fond memories of Contempo Casuals). Of course, if I were Cher, my skirt would be yellow plaid (probably a couple inches shorter) and instead of tights, it would be paired with knee highs, pumps and a hat. I guess you could call this grown up, darker, 21st century Cher.

Vintage style
Image courtesy of IMDB


No comments:

Post a Comment