• vintage men's tuxedo shirt from a vintage shop in Evanston
• black pants from Forever21
• vintage red and gold belt from a rummage sale
• vintage silver cuff links from a rummage sale
• vintage black Louboutin wedges from Davis Miller, Winnetka
I still remember finding this vintage shirt on a rack of men's clothes years ago for just a few dollars. I was drawn to the thick, tux ruffle in front and it's quality that you just can't find anymore. Nevermind that it's absolutely giant, that is what my collection of vintage belts are for! I found this red leather and crocodile one in a bin at a rummage sale for $1. It looks just like an Hermès, but I can't read any of the branding since it is well loved (er, worn off). Both are proof that it pays to look beyond the women's clothing racks — like the men's department and those daunting, mile-deep boxes of accessories.