Today's gift guide is all about guys. Often proving difficult to buy for, below are some ideas — mostly budget friendly, all sure to please any difficult dude.
The gift goods:
1. Shaving razor & brush set, this would even look nice left out on the sink – $60, available here
2. Retro bocce ball set. The perfect summer lawn game, beautifully packaged in a vintage crate – $59, available here
3. Custom engraved Johnny Walker Blue Label. This custom gold engraved and numbered edition comes in a hard case – $275, available here. Serve with whiskey stones to keep it chilled without watering it down – $21, available here
4. Vintage Porsche racing posters. These mid-century designs make lovely wall art! Original prints are hard to find and really expensive ... print large images onto extra nice paper and have them matted and framed – check out these beauties here
5. TOMS sunglasses. Available in a few styles and a multitude of color combinations, these awesome glasses make a fantastic gift (and with TOMS' one for one program, you're helping give prescription glasses to someone in need!) – $135, available here
6. Gadgets — every guy loves them. Flashlights, tools, flashlights, pocket knives ... and more flashlights, you can't go wrong with a goody bag of fun stuff like this headlamp — $25, available here, and this Adventurer Tool – $25, available here
7. Beer making kit. Guys love beer and making things, so this could be the best of both worlds ... in their world (bonus gift: taste testing!) – $39.95, available here
8. Vintage watch. Guys can get pretty picky when it comes to these favorite accessories, but you can't go wrong with a classic watch like this vintage Hamilton – $289, available here
9. Magazine subscriptions. Just like girls get excited for fashion & gossip mags, I've seen boys get giddy when their monthly publication arrives in the mail – available here
And don't forget hostess gifts!