• black cashmere dress from Runway Revival (which I wrote about here)
• black jacket from Urban Outfitters
• gray leggings and scarf from Charming Charlie
• gray socks from Nordstrom
• brown boots by Frye
• silver cuff from Nine West, men's watch, blue and green bracelets from Mexico
My grandmother — whose style and bargain hunting skills I could devote many a post to — raved about this shop she came across in Wisconsin, Charming Charlie, with walls of incredibly affordable bags and jewels in every color imaginable. I never thought I would make it to this accessory mecca, until my sister informed me that she has been a few times ... because there is a giant location inside the Northbridge Shops on Michigan Avenue! I finally made it over there and it is indeed a one-stop-shop for every and any outfit add-on ... bangles, cocktail rings, sunglasses, totes, clutches, scarves, headbands, hats ... the list (and shop space) goes on and on. This scarf and gray leggings were $14 each, and those were the most expensive items I purchased ... how charming!