Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Winter Blues

I've been attracted to all of the cobalt colored goods in stores lately. I know this color trend isn't new, I think I'm just digging it more for fall/winter than I did in summer. Below are some bold, blue finds, each of which I want. Now.


bright blue style


The blue goods, clockwise from top right: 
faux ponyskin wedge booties $190, available at Topshop

suede and gold chain belt – $20, available at Topshop

cap sleeve lace dress – $128, available at Free People

1969 legging jeans – $69.95, available at Gap

cutout suede sandals – $140, available at Topshop

vintage Ray-Ban clubmasters$90, available on Etsy

Claire Vivier large flat clutch – $143, available on seevivier.com

letterman jacket – $27.80, available at Forever21

While all of these are lovely, like all statements, I recommend sporting only one bright blue item at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment