Friday, January 27, 2012

Classic and Clean


Beth Nelson

vintage style

Chicago Style

Chicago Style

The goods:
• white blouse from Zara

• black fauz sherling vest from Forever 21
• black denim by J Brand
• black and leopard wedges by Vince Camuto
• disk earrings from Valentina, Winnetka
• leopard ring from Topshop
• initial necklace from Stitch
• gold bangle by IGWT


If I had to make a list of women's wear staples, the white blouse would definitely make the top 5. Vintage or new, $20 or $200, this versatile piece can go with any style outfit. I wore this Salvation Army score earlier this week to show off a statement necklace, a Forever 21 find for a casual look, this delicate blouse under a blazer, and an amazing vintage piece for a menswear inspired look. Since it's a timeless classic, I consider it a shame to pass up a good blouse when I find it (so really, I'm obligated to buy it, right?).

No comments:

Post a Comment