Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Faux Fur/Faux Winter


Beth Nelson style

Chicago style

Beth Nelson style

Beth Nelson style

The goods:
• cable knit sweater from J.Crew

• black pants from Forever21
• tan booties from Zara
• green jacket with faux fur collar from Forever21
• vintage leather & pony hair bag from Kokorokoko

I picked up this canvas jacket with faux fur trim at Forever 21 for around $30 a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure I'd be able to wear it until this spring, but thanks to this heatwave here in Chicago – er, mild trend – I get to bust it out early! I also snagged this awesome vintage bag (channeling Seinfeld with this J. Peterman Co. original!), love the saddle bag shape and amazing leather and fur (and price tag of $30). I know it's only a matter of time before I have to trade in my cute coats for the puffy monstrosity, and shield my leather goods from blizzard conditions ... so until then, I'm playing spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment