Friday, January 13, 2012

Frigid Friday


Beth Nelson

Chicago style

Beth Nelson style

black dress

heart dress

The goods:
• tan sweater from Forever21

• long black top from Nordstrom Rack
• black pants from Forever21
• cap toe pumps from Zara
• enamel necklace and leopard bangle from Forever21
• gold bangle from IGWT


I woke up to a winter wonderland today. There are inches and inches of snow covering everything, pair that with the bitter cold forecast today and it's enough to make me want to stay home and cuddle in front of a fire. The least I can do for this frigid Friday is dress in warm, comfortable layers until I can reunite with my cozy home. I went for these pants – my most comfortable – and long stretchy tunic. Throw this slouchy, warm sweater and pumps on and it's pretty much lounge-wear disguised as work appropriate attire. Of course, any "cute factor" will go straight out the window once I don the puffy monstrosity and major winter boots. Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment