Monday, January 9, 2012
If The Shoe Fits ...
• black shirt from Banana Republic
• white sweater jacket from Forever21
• dark denim by Citizens of Humanity
• vintage black bow pumps from Kokorokoko
• gold bangles from Banana Republic, IGWT, men's watch
• vintage gold belt
My absolute favorite part about hunting for vintage treasures is the moment you spot an incredible item — you know there's only one, in one size — and it fits like a glove. Most people probably don't read much into it, but I like to think of it as fashion fate. One such "Cinderella" story is this new purchase: a pair of vintage Stuart Weitzman pumps with gorgeous gold metal detailing on the back heel and bow on the toe. I spotted them in the window of the amazing vintage shop, Kokorokoko, and it was meant to be (bonus: they were only $35!). They're perfect for a fancy night out ... or simply putting a little spring in my step on a Monday morning.