Thursday, January 26, 2012

Patterned Pair


Beth Nelson

vintage style

Chicago Style

Chicago Style

Beth Nelson Style

The goods:
• white tshirt from American Apparel

• green zip pants from Anthropologie
• black blazer from BCBG
• patterned wedge from Forever 21
• men's vintage watch
• tan studded belt from J.Crew
• necklaces from UO and Stitch


Anyone who sees my closet may argue that the last thing I need (or can squeeze in) is one more pair of shoes ... but passing up a pretty pair is like passing on pure happiness. What makes it even easier is a pretty price tag! These wedges were only $24 at Forever 21. They're actually really comfortable and I love the tribal pattern on the wedge. So long as bargain beauties like these keep coming my way, I will keep making room in that packed closet of mine.

1 comment: