I'm a sucker for classic, black cigarette pants (as evidenced here, here, and here – they go with everything, and hey, Audrey rocked them regularly). So when I was flipping through Refinery29's slide show of awesome skinny jeans and came across this fantastic pair below from J.Crew and designer Nili Lotan, I was in love ...
... but then I saw the price and what the what!? They are a whopping $318. So I've rounded up some equally cute – but more affordable – options below.
The wallet-friendly goods:
1. Gap really skinny – $59.95, available here
2. H&M pants – $34.95, available here
3. J.Crew mini pant – $98, available here
4. Zara trousers – $59.90, available here
5. H&M pants – $49.95, available here
6. Forever 21 cigarette pant – $24.80, available here
photo of Audrey Hepburn from Flickr