Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Shop: Tag Outlet on Wrightwood


Earlier this week I posted about one of my favorite furniture shops in Chicago, Nadeau. I swung by there over the weekend, and since I was already on an affordable roll, I stopped in thee best spot for super cheap housewares – Tag Outlet on Wrightwood. Tag sells their products in places like Crate & Barrel and department stores, but head here before looking anywhere else! This place is an outlet in every sense of the word ... dishes and votives for around $2, serving ware and tablecloths for $10, huge pillar candles for $4, and even bargain furniture! (no joke, they have this exact mirror for less than half the price). Find the best goods and gifts here, I promise you won't need to look anywhere else.

Below are some shots of the best home bargains in Chicago  ... 


TAG outlet Chicago


Tag Outlet • 1730 W Wrightwood Ave

4 comments:

  1. OHHH I love Nadeau. I used to live in Chicago and we went there alot.
    Love their pieces. Thank god, they have one here in LA too!
    Darling blog!
    I am your latest follower. Please come follow us.
    xxx Emily

    PS- I would love to add you as a daily read. Shall we? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! And so glad you're not far from a Nadeau, it's the best!

      Delete
  2. This is definitely a blog worth following. You’ve got a great deal to say about this subject, and you can also tell that by the huge number of comments!
    Furniture Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey your blog is very cool! I am happy to find numerous useful info here in the post regarding furniture. Thanks for sharing..
    Furniture Outlet

    ReplyDelete