Thursday, March 22, 2012

Money Bags

So I have a confession to make ... I've been stashing my cash in a Coach wristlet since college. It's a convenient little pouch to hold cards, bills, and I.D. (and all that random stuff that makes it's way in, like receipts, frequent-buyer cards, coins, and crap), but also a pain rummaging through all of that to find anything. I figure since I am now officially out of my twenties, it's time for a grown-up wallet. I want it to be slim and lady-like shape, professional yet pretty (you know, for holding all of my benjamins).



The cash-stashin' goods, clockwise from top right: 
• coach croc skinny wallet – $158, available at Coach
• lodis sleek frame wallet – $58.90, available at Nordstrom
• marc jacobs fold over wallet – $168, available on Shop Bop
• see by chloe twirl flap wallet – $195, available at Bloomingdales
• kate spade zoey wallet – $198, available on Zappos
• mk saffiano wallet – $138, available at Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment