Thursday, April 19, 2012

Silver Lining


Chicago Style

Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson style

Chicago Style

The goods:
• striped top from Gap

• jeans from American Eagle
• jacket from Zara
• slingbacks from Lori's Shoes
• men's watch
• bangles from Barneys and Nine West

I'm drawing a little inspiration from the gray skies today. But instead of going for dark and gloomy, I'm focusing on the silver lining, accessorizing with shiny bangles and my favorite metallic slingbacks. I remember finding these silver slippers at Lori's Shoes, initially thinking they may be a bit much. Turns out, a metallic shoe goes with nearly everything, and can brighten an otherwise gloomy day.  

When summer rolls around, I can't wait to wear these sandals in metallic rose gold, or these which come in the perfect mix of nude and silver.

1 comment: