Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring Swing


Chicago Style

Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson style

Chicago Style

The goods:
• sweater from Gap

• jacket from Banana Republic
• pants and wedges from Forever21
• vintage LV Speedy
• men's watch
• bracelets from IGWT, Temptation, Forever21

The forecast calls for a spring-like 70 degrees today, so I'm busting out one of my favorite little warm weather jackets. I snagged this vintage-inspired piece off the Banana Republic sale racks, marked down at end of season to $40. The classic swing shape is balanced by slim pants and high wedges – an effortless look that will be comfortable all day (including my occasional step outside to enjoy the nice day!)

2 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit for today's weather! Fingers crossed it actually hits 70!

    Also, may I ask how you get such awesome indoor shots? Do you use a tripod and a DSLR or do you have your fiance take the photos for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the Sony NEX5 digital camera (just like a DSLR, but tiny in comparison). Steve does take my photos, but I also have a tripod when my "photographer" is unavailable, and I have a bunch of natural light in my home to thank for making my images bright and clear. Thanks for the kind words!

      Delete