Friday, April 20, 2012

Taylor Made


Chicago Style

Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson style

Chicago Style

The goods:
• dress from Ann Taylor

• HUE tights from Nordstrom Rack
• Report booties from DSW
• wrap watch by La Mer
• bangles from Forever21
• cocktail ring from Lori's Shoes

A few weeks back, I stopped into Ann Taylor to see if these flats were on sale yet. Well, turns out Ann Taylor is my new favorite store! I felt like a contestant on a game show and the challenge was to grab as many garments in 5 minutes as possible. I came away with a few amazing dresses from the sale rack, including this bright blue number for $30. It's super soft and comfortable and perfect paired with tights on this downright cold, spring Friday.

By the way, I never did check on those flats when I was there (though they are on sale), but I will definitely go back for this summer cover up, which I would wear with these sandals and this large clutch!

2 comments:

  1. I looooooove AT, I've had my eye on that clutch for quite sometime, and it's friends and fam 40% off weekend this weekend! I never noticed this before about you, perhaps the dress just accentuates it, but it looks like you have a really long torso, just like me!! I'm jealous, whenever I wear dresses like that (at least to work) I feel so self-conscious, probably for no real reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be the dress! (note to self: shop Ann Taylor for all dresses)

      Delete