Sunday is Mother's Day, and while no gift can make up for her scraped knee mending skills, lessons in bargain shopping, and true honest opinions (be it a new purchase ... or new boyfriend), we can take this holiday to show her our gratitude for her unconditional love.
Below are some fun finds for mom, small tokens to show her you care (though she doesn't need a holiday to hear how great she is, right?).
The small tokens of our affection:
1. Jo Malone rose candle – $65, available at Bloomingdales
2. "She Walks in Beauty" a collection of essays inspired by the love of poetry passed down from mother Jackie Kennedy to her daughter, Caroline – $24.99, available at Anthropologie
3. L'Occitane rose pearlescent body cream – $36, available at Nordstrom
4. vintage-inspired rhinestone necklace – $98, available at Ann Taylor
5. peach and gold stud earrings – $5.80, available at Forever21
6. ultrasoft ruffle nightshirt – $58, available at Nordstrom
7. succulent garden – $35, available on Terrain
8. gold coin necklace inscribed with the latin translation of "confidence, courage, nobility of soul" – $68, available on Emersonmade
9. white truffle oil, amazing with olive oil for dipping bread or added to pasta dishes – $31.34 for 2, available on amazon
10. Harney & Sons tea sachets – $10, available on amazon, illustrated "step brightly" cup & saucer set – $30, available at kate spade