For a while I was all about the bright, spring nail trends. Don't get me wrong, they're awesome and I still love the way the color pops against my primarily neutral wardrobe, but lately I love the look of almost bare nails. Like a good, nude shoe elongates the leg, these blush hues make my digits look nice and dainty. Below are some of my current favorites ...
The pretty polish goods:
1. Sally Hansen "Shall We Dance"– super light, sheer pink (a personal fave) – available here
2. Essie "Fiji" – the popular, opaque light pink (the perfect pedi) – available here
3. Essie "Limo-Scene" – sheer, pink-so-light-it's-almost-white – available here
4. Butter "Yummy Mummy" – light metallic taupe (great when tan) – available here
5. Sally Hansen "Naked Ambition" – sheer, shimmery nude (which I'm wearing here)– available here
6. OPI "Mimosas for the Mr. & Mrs." – light, medium sheer pink – available here