Monday, June 18, 2012

70 and Still Unsurpassed


Paul McCartney

A happy birthday to the incredibly talented, impossibly cool Sir Paul McCartney today! I inherited my mothers love of all things Beatles (funny fact: my mothers name is Linda and my dad is Paul - just like McCartney and his first wife). While I didn't get to scream my heart out at the Beatles concert like my mom did, I did get to see Paul play Wrigley last summer (hands down, thee best show of my life!). I don't believe anyone who says they don't like the Beatles ... they have such a vast range of songs that there is something for everyone.

Also ... did you know, his song "Yesterday" has the most cover versions of any song ever written?! Whoa.


Paul McCartney
Steve and me at last summers show! We kept these goofy grins all night.


1 comment: