• silk dress from Scoop NYC
• vintage blouse from Salvation Army
• vintage handbag from rummage sale
• sandals and bangle from Forever21
• vintage necklaces from Heaven Vintage, flea market
• men's watch
Layers aren't just reserved for crisp, fall days, lightweight fabrics can extend into the summer months as well. I love wearing this blouse with denim and a wool blazer in autumn, but when the temps rise, it doubles as a delicate top layer to this silky sundress. And with such dainty duds, adding on metallic jewels balances out the ladylike layers.