Friday, July 13, 2012

Say Oui to the Weekend


Bastille Day

Tomorrow is Bastille Day – a fine excuse to do, wear, or drink something French! Perhaps I'll don some stripes tomorrow while Steve and I check out wedding rings (oh la la!) and I'll definitely grab a glass of le bubbles afterward.

Some fun French links ...
• Head to the Chicago French Market for live performances and free french bubbly tasting!

• Snag a print of the french bombshell, Brigitte Bardot, for some sultry inspiration.

• Order a big box of french macarons to share with friends (on second thought, tell no one and save them all for yourself).

• I love my french striped shirt so much, it's nearly tearing at the seams. It's a great go-to on weekends, paired with shorts/jeans/skirts in nearly any shade. Can't go wrong with a classic boatneck cut like this one.

• And 10 rules on how to be Parisienne.


Bon week-end!


photo from Little Brown Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment