Monday, July 30, 2012

Second Time Around


Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson

Chicago Style

Beth Nelson

The goods:
• dress, Laundry By Shelli Segal

• denim shirt from Banana Republic
• vintage clutch
• bracelets from J.Crew, Banana Republic, vintage shop
• earrings by La Vie

While rummaging through old clothes over the weekend, I came across a number of formal frocks my sisters and I used to don to high school homecoming dances, prom, graduations, most of which still fit, all of which went out, and have since come back into style. This long navy dress was likely worn with metallic heels, a matching evening bag and an up-do to one of our many dances. Today, it gets a make-under with these beaded sandals and this denim top. I knew there was a reason I never toss anything out! (Though the long, electric blue silk skirt I wore to prom could be a challenge to style).

No comments:

Post a Comment