Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer Essentials: Super Suit

I'm traveling all this week (I wish it was a summer vacation, but it's just a work trip). Since summer is reaching the half way point, I thought I would share some warm weather essentials, perfect for keeping cool on hot weekend getaways, or just bopping around town.

To start things off, I've rounded up some stellar swimwear. Whether looking for an itty bitty bikini, or a flattering (forgiving!) one-piece, all are perfect poolside ensembles ...


swimwear

The swimwear goods, from top right:
1. sailboat twist top bikini – top, $52 (bottom, $46), available at J.Crew
2. red rope print halter bikini – top, $10 (bottom, $10), available at Old Navy
3. retro nautical halter – $61.50, available at Saks Fifth Avenue
4. polka dot bikini – bottom, $27.75, available at Saks Fifth Avenue
5. pastel tiger print halter – $105, available at Urban Outfitters
6. cream scalloped one-piece – $163.12, available at Saks Fifth Avenue

1 comment: