Friday, July 6, 2012

Weekend Relief


Summer Cocktail

I love a break mid-week, it's already Friday! We've had some seriously scorching temps lately and this weekend we finally have some relief (80 degrees, how I've missed you). I am excited to have some of my best friends in town to host my bridal shower, and we're starting off the weekend with some delicious dishes at RPM.

Also this weekend ...
• The Vintage Bazaar is this Sunday at the Aragon Ballroom. Last time there, I spotted so many amazing home goods, I almost got myself in major trouble.

• Also on Sunday, Dose Market is back. New to the market, the Wandawega Camp Store! Not familiar? Well do yourself a favor and check it out here, then get to their shop and stock up for your newly booked camping trip!

• Since the heat will (supposedly) subside, we can finally enjoy the outdoors! Why not whip up some of these amazing looking watermelon margaritas - summer in a glass.

Have a fantastic weekend!


photo from Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment