Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wrist and Shout


Beth Nelson

Chicago Style

Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson

The goods:
• tank from J.Crew

• denim by J Brand
• wedges from Nine West
• vintage Casio watch
• gifted green bead bracelet and green bangle

Making a statement with accessories isn't just reserved for one large necklace. Statement pieces can be a pair of big, glittering earrings (like these sparklers), or a serious cocktail ring (currently coveting Dollybird's beautiful creature ring). Today I'm sporting some heavy arm candy - this vintage watch and a couple of chunky bracelets add a focal point and hint of color to my simple summer ensemble. Speaking of arm candy, I've got my heart set on a pair of these cut out cuffs - one is a statement, but one on each wrist and I'm channeling Wonder Woman (which is fine by me!).

No comments:

Post a Comment