Thursday, August 23, 2012

Basically the Best


Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson

Chicago Style

Beth Nelson

The goods:
• peplum top from Theory

• denim from Gap
• espadrilles by Andre Assous
• tote by Michael Kors
• vintage necklace and watch
• bangle from IGWT

Anyone who's asked me where to find something (my skirt/necklace/handbag/shoes/hairdresser), knows I will enthusiastically launch into a story about where <insert item here> is from, why it's so great, and how I scored a deal on it. Often it's the most basic pieces get the most attention. I carry this tote with me everywhere I go because I can dump anything I need right into it – umbrella, lunch, shoes, notebooks, laptop – it fits it all. I had my eye on this perfect purse for some time, finally collecting enough Nordstrom giftcards to pick one up for myself – which, I say, counts as a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment