Wednesday, August 22, 2012

End of Summer Blues


Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson

Chicago Style

Beth Nelson

Beth Nelson

The goods:
• tank from Forever21

• skirt from H&M
• belt from J.Crew
• bracelets from Forever21, vintage, Banana Republic
• sandals, cocktail ring and earrings from Forever21

Labor Day weekend is quickly approaching, which means summer is winding down (already?!). I'm making an effort to sport some seasonal shades and take advantage of this beautiful summer weather. I snatched up this bright aqua tank at Forever21. At around $5 a pop, I was able to load up on all of the punchy hues, perfect for wearing alone or under jackets, when my mood is brighter than basic black.

2 comments:

  1. Loving your color schemes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She makes me hard, just jacked off to these pictures

    ReplyDelete