• sequin striped sweater by Tabitha
• black blouse from Necessary Clothing NYC
• pants and sandals from Forever21
• men's watch
• thin rhinestone bangle from Valentina Winnetka
• gifted chain bracelet
• vintage deco rhinestone bangle from Vintage Underground
You know that perfectly mild transition from summer to fall? Yeah, me neither (Chicago isn't exactly known for abiding by seasonal norms). But this week has seen those perfect temps where you can don a cozy sweater but still throw on a cute pair of sandals, or layer over your still-appropriate summer dresses with light jackets and scarves. Until fall really hits (and by fall, I of course mean a wintry punch in the face), I'll savor the light-layering weather.