Friday, October 26, 2012

Have a Haunted Weekend!


Paris Pumpkin

This weekend begins pretty much kicks off the holiday season (after Halloween, the winter holidays aren't far behind). Steve and I will be putting the finishing touches on our costumes before heading out Saturday night, but will also make time for the other fun things happening around town ...

• The Modern Vintage sale is back this weekend and I. Can't. Wait. I spent a good portion of my day perusing the treasure trove last time I attended (having some excellent luck with this maxi skirt and this vintage Chanel).

• Steve and I recently discovered Interior Express Outlet in Bensenville (where we picked up an amazing upholstered banquette to update our dining set). Well looks like we're heading back in search of more deals at their warehouse sale this weekend (I've got my eye on this mid century Nelson bench)

• Uniqlo debuted their e-commerce site (!) Check out these adorable Orla Kiely blouses and dresses (all for under $40!)

... and finally, if you read my fave fashion glossy, Harper's Bazaar, you may have seen CakeStyle mentioned in Randi Zuckerberg's list of favorite styling sites! (and why not? Free styling services makes sense to me).  

Have a great weekend all!      

No comments:

Post a Comment