Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Our Wedding: The First Look


Wedding

We were blessed with a beautiful day on our wedding, so for our first meet Steve waited on the terrace of my bridal suite at the Public Hotel. I could feel a big, goofy grin stretch across my face as I stepped out to greet him (which Steve would later tell me, was plastered on my face all night long).

Wedding

Wedding

Wedding

Always a sharp dressed man, Steve looked extra handsome that day. Together, we took in the incredible city views from our room (I never grow tired of the Chicago skyline), then took advantage of the gorgeous day in a beautiful, almost private section of Millennium Park.

Wedding

Wedding

Wedding

Looking at these photos now, I see Steve was right, I may as well include "ginormous smile" when listing what I wore that day.

Next Up: Our Ceremony and Reception

Previously: What We Wore

No comments:

Post a Comment