Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Parisian Perfection


Paris fashion

It's been a while since I shared a little Parisian inspiration ... but this time I'm focusing on fashion. The recent shows in Paris showcased some incredible designs for next spring. There was so much to love, but the standout for me was Saint Laurent Paris (as in Yves Saint Laurent, minus the Yves, plus Paris ... yup that happened). The glamorous, retro rock inspired collection is amazingly wearable and I would gladly welcome every single piece into my closet (I would make the room). While it may not be the most ground breaking collection, the feminine take on menswear, with hints of metallic and leather, is perfect for inspiring some fab fall looks. A few standouts below ...

paris fashion

paris fashion

paris fashion

paris fashion

paris fashion

paris fashion

paris fashion

paris fashion

photo of Grand Palais from Vogue Australia, runway photos from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment