Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Shop: "Oui, Madame!" Winnetka


oui madame

Whenever I visit my parents up in Winnetka, I stroll by "Oui, Madame!", but was always limited to window shopping since they're closed on Sundays. I finally made it in a couple of weeks ago – and oh la la, c'est magnifique! Just as the name suggests, the adorable space is chock full of all things French! – or as they perfectly describe themselves "a Francophiles paradise of gifts, jewelry, home and fashion accessories."

oui madame

oui madame

oui madame

oui madame

Of course I want everything, but I couldn't get over these vintage-inspired cameo necklaces by Extasia, trying each one on to see which was coming home with me. I finally decided on an ivory piece on a long chain (and instantly vowed to save all my pennies to build a collection).

oui madame

oui madame

oui madame

Until I can get back to Paris, "Oui, Madame!" will definitely do!


"Oui, Madame!"
550 Lincoln Avenue
Winnetka, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment