Thursday, December 6, 2012

Bits of Glitz


Chicago Stylist

Personal Style

Personal Style

Personal Stylist

The goods:
• silk dress from Aritzia

• leggings by Tart
• boots by Ellen Tracy
• gold bangles from Barneys, IGWT
• vintage Omega watch
• initial necklace from Stitch
• Amour necklace from Forever21

It's no secret I'm a sucker for all things French, so when I passed this Amour coin necklace on a routine scan of accessories at Forever21, I of course snatched it right up (like a reflex). I instantly added it to my "delicate gold necklace" rotation, which I love piling on for just the right mount of shimmer to simple, casual outfits. While this particular piece no longer seems to be available, Emerson Fry has a lovely (though a pinch pricier) alternative here. Really, can you ever have enough of these types of charm necklaces? Answer: No.

No comments:

Post a Comment