Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Candy Coated Coach

Coach handbags

I have been a lifelong fan of Coach handbags, with their classic shapes and beautiful soft leather. I can thank my mother – the owner of a gorgeous collection that took years to curate – for this healthy handbag obsession. I'm always drawn to the more classic styles, and this winter they revamped their legacy collection in punchy, candy colors. These bright hues give these simple silhouettes a modern touch ... and I'd gladly accept any and all of these as gifts this holiday season! (... but it's just as fun to give these pretty pieces, like I mentioned here and here). 

Coach handbags

Clockwise from top ...
1. legacy leather candace carryall – $328
2. legacy leather card case – $38
3. legacy leather gloves – $98-$168
4. legacy leather large wristlet – $108
5. legacy leather large duffle – $398
6. legacy leather ipad clutch – $178
7. legacy leather penny shoulder – $198
8. legacy tassel key ring – $38

... see the rest of this colorful collection here!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment