Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Golden Years


Chicago Stylist

Personal Style

Personal Style

Personal Stylist

The goods:
• studded top from Banana Republic

• high-rise jeans by Emerson Fry
• jacket from UO
• vintage tassel necklace and watch
• cocktail ring from Forever21

The thing I love most about my extensive collection of goods (err, borderline clothing/accessories hoarding tendencies) is rediscovering pieces I've had for years. This gold tassel necklace was my grandmothers and I've had it for decades, never exactly sure how I would style it, but loving it nonetheless. Now I love finding ways to incorporate the bright yellow gold into my monochromatic ensembles. When you're drawn to a piece, don't pass it up! Someday you will figure out just how to show it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment