Friday, January 4, 2013

Resolution #3: Enjoy What I Have

Lovely Life

We all have those things we reserve for special occasions – fancy champagne glasses, those vintage lace gloves, that pricey pair of sparkly heels tucked in the back of your closet for ... for what? My third resolution for this year is to quit waiting to use/wear/love the little things that make me happy. Why not drink a Sunday morning mimosa from these classy coupes? Or don this glittered pair with some skinny jeans and a cozy sweater? Even if no sees you, it's enough to put a smile on your face.

All of the resolutions I've made this week are about one thing: living a lovely life to it's fullest. I plan to swipe on some ruby red lipstick and eat a fine french cheese while kicking up my nicest heels ... because life's too short not to!

Have a great weekend and here's to a fantastic and chic new year!

Photo from ban.do

No comments:

Post a Comment