Friday, February 8, 2013

Have a Lovely Weekend!

vintage vogue

Happy weekend all! If you're in Chicago, I hope you have some yummy Restaurant Week reservations (my coworkers and I enjoyed tasty tacos at Mercadito last night, and this weekend Steve and I are looking forward to Le Colonial and TWO).

Also this weekend ...
• start planning your red hot look for Valentine's Day - see how we styled this fanastic red jacket 4 different ways

• Sunday marks the launch of the Prabal Gurung x Target collab. What are you drooling over? I'm loving this multicolored shirt dress - it's the perfect mix of edge and fem.

• Let's face it, most dudes need all the help they can get in the gift department - so why not make it easy for him this Valentine's Day and share this link to Dana Rebecca's lovely jewelry.

Have a great weekend!

Photo courtesy of TWO restaurant

2 comments: