Friday, February 22, 2013

Have a Sweet Weekend!

chocolate mousse

In an effort to eat healthier, I've been pining over recipes on Pinterest. I have a serious weakness for french fries, so I thought I'd try a healthy version with carrot fries — they're really good! (they taste sorta like sweet potato fries). I dip every fry into ketchup and Tabasco, so really these healthy alternatives taste just to me as good as their fried cousin.

Also ...
• This weekend, I hope to try out this recipe in the photo above for faux chocolate mousse (it's made from avocado!)

• I've mentioned before that I'm a big fan of NARS velvet lip pencils – also for awesome velvety matte lips I recently discovered (and quickly fell in love with) the new Ultimate Suede lipstick from Revlon. I want every shade, but started with Trendsetter - a bright berry shade, and Preview - a pretty neutral, like your natural color, but better. Maybe I'll don a bright lip and sip champagne while I watch the Oscars on Sunday!

• Continuing my day dream of warmer weather ... I'd love to sport this maxi dress as soon as the weather cooperates. I love the flattering cut of the halter, and the print is spot on for spring. It would even be great with a stack of gold bangles and sleek wedges for a summer wedding.

Have a great weekend!

Photo by James Ransom

No comments:

Post a Comment