Monday, February 11, 2013

Spring Ahead with Loeffler Randall

Enough of this winter weather, I'm ready to bare some skin and flaunt some pretty florals and stylish sandals. I would love to kick off the season with any of the pretty pieces from Loeffler Randall's spring line below. The perfect blend of sleek structure and feminine details like bows and florals, Loeffler Randal's pieces send my sartorial heart full spring steam ahead. They're definitely on the pricey side, so until I can save up for a fave, I'll let these versatile, fashionable focal point serve as inspiration for my spring wardrobe.

Loeffler Randall

Loeffler's Lovely Pieces ...
1. amelie swirl wedge - $375
2. mini rider bag - $395
3. leather and snake rider bag - $550
4. lulu bow sandal - $295
5. polka dot espadrille sneaker - $195
6. floral lock clutch - $295
7. snake pouchette - $225
8. dahlia platform sandal -$425
9. tamsin floral pump - $295
10. striped lock clutch - $350

See the entire line here.

No comments:

Post a Comment