I'm a sucker for sweet smelling goods – perfume, candles, flowers, beauty products – but nothing smells quite as fine as a fresh rose. As a perfume or candle, rose can gently fill a space with just a hint of feminine fragrance, and it turns out, rose makes a delicious delicate flavor when brewed as tea or added to pastries or baked goods. Below are some lovely finds inspired by this truly romantic aroma.
Some sweet floral finds, from top right ...
• rose flavored tea, available at Laduree NY
• YSL Rouge Volupté lipstick in Opera Rose
• Votivo candle in Rush of Rose
• rose macarons, available most bakeries, but this recipe looks promising!
• rose body milk
• rose patterned shirt dress
• Diptyque Eau Rose perfume
... of course, nothing beats a bouquet of fresh cut roses