Friday, March 15, 2013

Have a Fun Holiday Weekend!

Chanel Jacket

Perhaps you've seen this fun little video about the fashionable icon, the Chanel jacket. I love hearing Coco speak about creating movement and comfort in women's clothing (... though pretty much anything spoken in French sounds better). Merci madame Chanel for creating not only this classic, but an empire of enviable, dreamy pieces.

Looking forward to this weekend ...
• Celebrate St. Pat's with some delicious Irish treats. My faves include a tasty stout beer (Guinness is good, but I love Young's Double Chocolate Stout ... which, between you and me, is actually English), and I'd love to pick up some of this Guinness Bread mix!

• Through Sunday, get 30% off your entire purchase at Gap (and online with code GAPFRIENDS). Now's the perfect time to stock up on spring staples like this trench, this minty green clutch, or this go-to chambray shirt (I can't get enough, though Steve thinks my chambray collection is just about complete).

• As if the West Loop could get any better – restaurant-wise – the guys behind the Gage and Henri took over the Orange space at Grand and Halsted and are in the process of transforming into what is sure to be another hot West Loop spot (complete with a nice, big patio).

• DailyCandy Deals is offering up to 60% off Gorjana & Griffin accessories. I've been a long time fan of these simple, cool designs. My fave pieces I own are this ring and this necklace.

Have a great weekend!

Photo from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment