Friday, March 29, 2013

Have a Great Holiday Weekend!

Easter eggs

Not only is it supposed to be a gorgeous weekend, but with the Easter holiday comes Easter candy! In my opinion, no holiday treat rivals the Cadbury Cream Egg (I'd love to try making my own - maybe with a dark chocolate shell). We're looking forward to spending time outdoors, with our families, and trying our hand at some extravagant Easter eggs like the ones above

Also this weekend ...
• Madewell on Rush is opening Wednesday at 10am - and the first 150 people will receive a mystery giftcard ranging from $10-$500! I love this lightweight sweater for spring, and how cute are these simple flats for casual weekend looks!?

P.O.S.H Chicago is having their "Dish Ran Away With the Spoon" sale, where you can score fine French finds for your home for up to half off. Not in Chicago? You can shop it online, too.

• I'm not big into sci-fi or fantasy, but I married a pretty geeky guy, so I played along when he wanted to watch Game of Thrones. Well ... I'm hopelessly hooked now and definitely tuning in for Sundays season premiere (and catching the season finale of The Walking Dead). Zombies and dragons and thrones, oh my!   

Have a great weekend!

Photo courtesy of sheknows.com

No comments:

Post a Comment