Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Weekend!

audrey

One of my favorite things to do each week is sleep in, then slowly roll out of bed and find a yummy brunch somewhere. Last weekend it was Wishbone (which has a fantastic lox and bagel platter), and this weekend I hope to check out The Savoy (we had a fantastic dinner there a few weeks ago, and I've heard their brunch is outstanding).

Also this weekend ...
• Speaking of brunch ... Dose Market is back this Sunday, with their tasty treats and vendors galore.

• I'm just about finished with my tube of Lashem – a serum that claims to lengthen and thicken your lashes. Well ... it totally worked! I'll have to share more later, but check it out for yourself in the meantime.

• Don't forget – tomorrow is the Gilt City warehouse sale, where you can snag goods for guys and gals at up to 90% off! They will replenish throughout the day, so don't worry if you didn't get tickets for the earliest time slot.

Have a great weekend!

Photo courtesy of Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment